Best Kids Dentist in Montebello CA
Babies are born with their teeth unerupted but they start growing their teeth during the first 6 months of life. The first set of teeth are called milk teeth or primary teeth. These teeth are pearly white and not as suitable for shredding and grinding as adult teeth are.
These teeth are, therefore, naturally replaced by a new set of specialized permanent or secondary teeth. Children start losing their milk teeth by the age of 6 or 7 years. Such an intense change requires vigilant observation to prevent kids from having any bacterial infection or abnormality that would cause pain or have life-long consequences.
What does a family dentist do for children?
Family kids dentists take care of a child’s oral health. They offer a wide variety of services for kids’ dental care while keeping them comfortable.
– They examine the child’s mouth to see if there is any condition that is out of the ordinary. They will advise methods to improve oriental hygiene.
– They can treat conditions like
1) Tooth caries: Improper or insufficient cleaning of teeth can cause tooth carries.
2) Tooth fractures: Teeth are extensions of bones. They can become fractured as well. This can occur due to misuse of teeth like cracking hard shells of walnuts with teeth, an injury during sports, et cetera.
3) Overcrowded teeth: This can occur when permanent teeth start growing out before corresponding milk teeth have fallen. This can also occur in cases of small skull and in conditions like adenoid faces.
4) Unaligned teeth: The dentist can help your child have perfect, aligned teeth and a camera-ready smile, giving them great confidence throughout their life. The dentist might suggest braces for your child to mold their champers
5) Tooth infection: Teeth can get infected by various bacteria or fungi.
6) Discoloration of teeth: Certain foods and drugs can stain teeth, making them look unattractive.
7) Unhealthy gums: Deficiency of certain vitamins and nutrients can make gums unhealthy. In addition, improper brushing techniques, unhealthy diet, certain pathological diseases can also cause gum damage.
8) Cavities: Teeth can become infected and a cavity can form as a result. These cavities need to be controlled, filled and capped to stop further damage.
9) Improper bite: Misaligned teeth can cause an improper bite.
– Their offices are designed and decorated in such a way that it would be appealing to a child. With cartoons and colors in abundance, their office puts a child at ease.
Why do children need a dentist?
Let’s be honest, children are fussy. Unlike adults, children often lack patience and tend to get scared easily. They fail to cooperate and are very disagreeable. To tend to their oral health, they require a dentist. Because fussy or not, their oral health is very important.
Otherwise, they can suffer from conditions like oral decay, dental caries, tooth fractures, et cetera – owing to an increased affinity for candy and injuries during sports activities.
Where can I find a best dentist for kids?
You can reach us at Bello Dental!
Free Consulting! Call us Now (323) 530-0443
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR EMERGENCY CASE.
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled.