Cosmetic dental treatments - the facts and the myths
A great smile is an assured way to win hearts and be successful in everything that you do. Not everyone is blessed with the perfect Hollywood smile but you can definitely get yours at Bello Dental where we offer expert solutions to all your cosmetic concerns at one place. So, if you think that you will be able to bleach your teeth by over the counter bleaching agents, please read through the following sections to know the reality. A cosmetic dental treatment, as the name suggests, is done to enhance the overall look of your teeth and thereby your face. It includes various dental procedures, such as the following which are offered at Bello Dental:
– Dental laminates or veneers: not all cases of discolored teeth can be treated by bleaching. Discoloration caused due to excessive consumption of fluoride or those caused by ingestion of tetracycline by pregnant mother leading to discoloration of teeth in the baby, are treated by veneers. Veneers or laminates are very thin, wafer-like, tooth colored chips that are custom made for each patient and then glued to the tooth surface by first removing a verythin portion of the tooth to accommodate it.
– Laser gum contouring: many a time the gums of a person are overly visible while smiling, known as gummy smile, and in those cases, gums are restructured by lasers to reduce the visibility of gums to give that perfect smile.
– Full mouth reconstruction: in severely worn out dentition, a full mouth reconstruction procedure is required to establish the normal functioning and restoring all teeth to the best possible state, the process not only involves bone surgeries but also a combination of dental crowns, bridges and restorations to enhance the esthetics of the facial features.
– Smile designing and makeover: a combination of procedures such as crown lengthening and gum contouring along with the use of dental crowns, fillingsetc is performed to get a perfect smile for the patient at Bello Dental.
– Orthodontic treatment: crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth are straightened by orthodontic treatment involving braces or invisalign depending upon your choice. Orthodontic treatments take time to show results and also require you to wear your retainer even after completion of treatment. So, if you are short on time to discuss your options with your dentist at Bello Dental.
– Dental implants: implants are quite versatile when it comes to their use since they can replace a single missing tooth, can replace multiple teeth, can act as a support in long span dental bridges and can also be used to fix complete dentures to the jaw bone.
– Composite Filling (white filling) – We only use composites at Bello Dental. They are resins that are exactly matched to the color of adjacent teeth and are used as fillings or restorations.
Free Consulting! Call us Now (323) 530-0443
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR EMERGENCY CASE.
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled.