Professional Teeth Whitening Dentist in Montebello CA
What is tooth whitening?
Tooth whitening is one of the most common and popular dental procedures, performed to lighten teeth and enhance their appearance by removing discoloration and stains. However, the procedure is lengthy and results are not seen in just a single sitting.
Why do teeth need whitening when they are naturally white? What causes them to stain?
- Children’s teeth are pearly white whereas adult teeth are ivory in color. This color is visible due to the light reflecting off of teeth enamel. The thicker and smoother the enamel, the brighter will be our teeth. This, however, is based on genetics.
- The food we eat also happens to settle in layers on our tooth enamel. There is a new layer everyday. This layer is called pellicle. This causes teeth to appear yellow.
- Furthermore, tooth enamel, even though smooth, is porous. It can retain staining materials. People who consume coffee, tea, chew pan and other staining materials, can have discolored teeth.
- Smoking can not only damage the lungs but it also turns teeth yellow and brown.
- Poor oral hygiene – not brushing and flossing regularly – can lead to staining of teeth.
- Aging can also ruin teeth. One reason can be that with use, teeth become hackneyed. The other reason can be on molecular basis, as dentin (the tooth protein) darkens with age and hence shows off a duller color when seen through slightly translucent enamel.
- Those children who drink hard water during growing years can have stained teeth. Water from wells and other natural sources have a high fluoride content (the mineral present in toothpaste). Fluoride makes teeth stronger in a miniscule quantity but when it is in excess, it causes mottling of tooth enamel.
- Tetracycline is a drug that is known to cause yellowish staining of teeth. This drug is an antibiotic. It is not given to children due to its adverse effect in them. It is also not given to pregnant mothers as the child can have stained teeth after birth.
Can teeth whitening be done at home by yourself or by a dentist?
Teeth whitening should be done at the best teeth dentist’s clinic by the professional dentist.
What is the procedure of getting teeth whitened at the dentist?
- Whitening your teeth at the dentist requires first a history of the cause of the staining. The dentist will ask you about your eating patterns, if you smoke, drink, chew pan, et cetera.
- The dentist will take a photograph of your teeth so they can keep monitoring the progress.
- The dentist resumes by checking for any structural defects. The dentist will check for cavities, receded gums and decayed teeth. Since these conditions can make teeth become sensitive, the dentist might not recommend teeth whitening. Call us professional teeth whitening dentist at Bello Dental
- If you have any crowns, veneers or fillers, whitening will not be effective.
- The dentist will apply a protective gel to cover and seal the gums. Then, a whitening agent will be applied to the teeth. This substance usually contains hydrogen peroxide. After about 30-90 minutes, the dentist will take the substance off to reveal brighter teeth.
- In addition, the dentist can also incorporate use of a special light or laser to activate the whitening or bleaching agent. This speeds up the process.
- If the discoloration is due to root canal treatment, then the cause of discoloration is internal. The dentist will, in this case, pour the bleaching agent inside and leave it for a few days by putting a temporary filling over it. This can be a one-time procedure or may require several follow-ups.
Dentists are offering a special promotion to new patients where teeth whitening is free of cost, so don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to get your teeth whitened without having to pay a single penny!
By taking advantage of this incredible offer, you can get your teeth whitened without having to pay a single penny, giving you the chance to experience the benefits of whitening teeth and enjoy a brighter, more confident smile.
Dental whitening is a simple and effective way to improve the appearance of your teeth, providing you with a brighter, more confident smile; it works by removing surface stains and discoloration from your teeth, giving you a more youthful and vibrant look that will last for years to come.
The best teeth whitening option available is one that will not only provide you with a dramatic whitening effect, but also help to reduce any existing staining or discoloration from your teeth, giving you a more youthful and vibrant look that will last for years to come – making it the best teeth whitening choice for anyone looking to improve their smile.
Mouth hygiene is essential for a healthy, white smile, and using a teeth whitening product like this one can help keep your mouth in top condition for years to come, as it works to remove surface stains and discoloration, while also helping to prevent future staining and discoloration, leaving you with a brighter, whiter smile that will last for years to come.
Whitening treatments such as professional teeth whitening, laser whitening, and at-home whitening kits are effective solutions to help remove surface stains and discoloration, and can help prevent future staining and discoloration, leaving you with a brighter, whiter smile that will last for years to come.
If you are looking to improve the appearance of your teeth, it is important to consult with a professional dentist to discuss the best whitening options for you, as well as the potential risks and benefits of each option, during a consultation.
Laser teeth whitening is one of the best whitening options for you, as it is a safe, fast, and effective way to improve the color of your teeth; however, it is important to discuss the potential risks and benefits of this option with your dentist during a consultation, as it may not be suitable for everyone.
Visiting the dentist for regular check-ups is an important part of maintaining good oral health, and opting for a dental plan that covers preventive visits can be a great way to ensure that you are able to keep up with your regular dental appointments and receive the necessary treatments and preventive care to keep your teeth and gums healthy; however, it is important to discuss the costs, coverage, limitations, and benefits of this option with your dentist during a consultation, as it may not be suitable for
Smiles can be a great way to boost your confidence and self-esteem, and with the right dental treatment option, you can be sure to have a lasting, healthy smile that will last for years to come; discussing the risks, limitations, and benefits of this option with your dentist during a consultation can help you make an informed decision that will leave you with a beautiful, confident smile that will make you smile with joy.
Free Consulting! Call us Now (323) 530-0443